Vikki is a talented, passionate and professional makeup artist, nail and hair stylist ready to make you look and feel amazing on your special day!
We obviously all have different eye, lip and face shapes and choosing the right makeup artist can go a long way to have you looking and feeling picture perfect! Vikki specialises in dark skin and is often referred to as the Dark Skin Queen.
With more than 27 years experience, Vikki listens to what you want and is dedicated to meeting your needs. Vikki has a real understanding of how makeup will photograph beautifully and last the duration of your wedding day. Whatever the setting, weather, or time of year, Vikki will ensure you look beautiful on your special day.
Vikki also works with high-profile clients and celebrities on editorials, fashion shoots, magazines and television and is part of the Telethon makeup team.
- Professional, innovative and creative
- Qualified and trained in photographic, portfolio, television, film and bridal make up
- Mobile services available
- Professional, natural and long lasting makeup
- Touch up kits available for a small fee
- Manicures and pedicures for you, your mum and all your bridesmaids!
- National Finalist 2018/2019MAGAP Editorial/Session Makeup Artist Of The Year
- State Finalist WA/NT 2018/2019 MAGAP Awards
- National finalist for AMIA High Fashion/Editorial Makeup Artist of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
- Special mention at 2017 Face to Face Beauty Awards 2017
- Winner REAL SKIN REAL BEAUTY 2017
- National finalist for ABIA Makeup Artist of the Year 2017
Don’t forget the guys as well! I can have your hubby to be or groomsmen looking very sharp.
Contact me today to discuss your makeup and/or hair requirements.
Hours of Operation