Shannon Britten is not your average Civil Celebrant! She is 30 something years old, mother to two gorgeous little boys and wife to a real Australian hero.
Being a Celebrant is not actually her primary job, it is a passion of hers, one that she is fully committed to and one she absolutely loves doing.
Over the years, she had been a guest at a number of weddings but it wasn’t until she got married herself that she really took notice of what a Celebrant was actually about. It was at this moment that she realised this was the job for her.
Shannon loves weddings. She loves the honour of being present and watching two people who are so deeply devoted to each other, become a Mr & Mrs.
To Shannon, being a Celebrant is so much more than worrying about the legal obligations and shuffling around paperwork. It is about getting to know her clients, what they are about, who they are and what makes them love each other so much so that they decide to get married. It’s about helping them plan and enjoy this wonderfully special day in the way they want, whether that be frills and fanfare or an intimate wedding in their own home. She believes that it is your day and it should be done your way, and she will do everything she can to help you facilitate that.
- The completion of all paperwork that is legally required
- Preparation of the legal wording for your ceremony
- As many emails and phone calls that you need
- A Marriage Certificate and presentation copy of your ceremony
- Lodgement of all paperwork and legal documents
- Travel to and from your ceremony destination
- A wedding rehearsal prior to your big day
- A name change kit
- The actual ceremony itself in which your marriage is solemnised
- A high quality PA sound system.
Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants
Hours of Operation