Your ceremony will be the most important part of your wedding day. Along with the formalities, is the chance to express and celebrate your love story. The elements in your ceremony, will personalise, celebrate and reflect who you both are as individuals and as a couple.
A special day and time of celebration, sharing your story, your way.
Every couple is special and I feel very honoured assisting to craft a ceremony, one that celebrates love and commitment and the shear joy of a very significant occasion. The process of creating a marriage ceremony should be a relaxed and enjoyable experience. We will get to know each other and working together a wonderful meaning filled ceremony will be the outcome. A ceremony “enjoyed & remembered”.
Whatever celebration you are planning… wedding, anniversary, renewal of vows, birthday, naming ceremony, the possibilities are endless.
My commitment to you as your chosen Celebrant is to assist with the creation of a personalised ceremony that celebrates your story. We will have plenty of contact via phone and email and at least, two face to face meetings. I will be available to you exclusively on your Wedding day as I will not have any other Marriage Ceremony commitment on the day of your booking.
Thank you again, the day was perfect… our ceremony was awesome/perfect. Russell & Mia
Your attention to detail was amazing and helped us with new ideas which made our ceremony so much more special for us and our little family. Thank you for everything. Kim & Tom
My marriage ceremony service consists of the following:
- The creation of a unique, personalised and sincere ceremony.
- Supply and lodgement of legal documents.
- Initial consultation, telephone and email consultations as required.
- Resource information books.
- Ceremony rehearsal.
- Conducting the ceremony on the day.
- A portable, battery operated PA system, playing of your suggested music prior to and during your ceremony.
- Signing fold up table, tablecloth (if required).
- Commemorative wedding certificate in presentation folder.
- Printed memento copy of your wedding ceremony.
- Celebration gift.
- I adhere to the Code of Practice. (set by the Attorney General’s Department for all celebrants).
Member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants
Member of the Celebrants and Celebrations Network
Hours of Operation