As a celebrant for many years, I provide a friendly, relaxed but professional service. It gives me an enormous amount of pleasure to meet the happy couple, and help them enjoy their special day.
I like to take time with every couple, encourage you to have what you want in your ceremony, as I emphasize it is your big day. Every wedding is individual and my intention is to make your day day extra special, as a wedding is about people, in particular the bride and groom. My aim is to provide a happy and relaxed ceremony, with some humour. I strive to offer my brides and grooms excellence in service and a beautiful wedding ceremony lacking in nothing at the most affordable price possible.
My usual process is to meet with you and your fiancé either at my house or your home. Included in my fee:
- Initial interview and signing of Notice of Intention to Marry
- Second interview and signing of Declarations, 2 weeks prior to wedding day
- Rehearsal if required
- Assist in writing and arranging your Marriage Ceremony
- Prepare and lodge all legal documentation
- Provide Marriage Certificate and Marriage Register Certificates
- Also includes me providing you with the form to change your name after marriage and lodging that form on your behalf. For security I personally lodge your wedding documents with the department of Births Deaths and Marriage after your ceremony.
- Also included is my personal gift of a beautiful Marriage Certificate box
- Provide portable sound system
- Provide small signing table
- Conduct your Marriage Ceremony, happy and professionally, as this is your big day!
Hours of Operation