Civil Marriage Celebrant
Congratulations on your engagement. I thank you for giving me the opportunity to offer my services to you as your chosen Celebrant.
I have a positive outlook on life and love. I look forward to meeting and working with you to provide the ceremony of your dreams.
I will provide support by offering a selection of sample of vows, ceremonies, readings, poems and symbolic rituals for you to choose from. I will guide you every step of the way and my attention to detail will cover all aspects of the lead up and ceremony.
Together we can create a ceremony which reflects your love and commitment and which is then conducted with warmth, sincerity and in a friendly manner.
- A relaxed no obligation first meeting to discuss your requirements
- Assistance to write a unique ceremony reflecting your needs and beliefs
- Advice and guidance should you require it
- To provide examples of vows, readings, poems and simple rituals such as unity candle lighting, sand pouring, ring ceremonies – all provided in a Ceremony Preparation booklet
- A second meeting to finalise your ceremony choices
- A ceremony rehearsal, preferably on site or at an agreed location
- A special ceremony solemnizing your marriage
- A Marriage Certificate and presentation copy of your ceremony
- Completion and lodgement of your legal documents
- A high quality P.A. sound system (if required)
- Only one booking per day.
I also conduct naming ceremonies, relationship commitments, reaffirmation of vows and funerals.
I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you so we can discuss your special ceremony.
Member – Marriage Celebrants Australia Inc Est WA
Hours of Operation