Weddings are a very joyous time in life, not only for the bride and groom for all those concerned. I love participating in weddings. I write a personalised ceremony and sort through all the legalities required. For all occasions that I am asked to participate in, I present a ceremonial book on the day, containing the ceremony with pages for guests to sign.
The procedure for having me conduct your wedding ceremony is as follows:
- This meeting is casual, we get to meet each other and file the required paperwork.
- I’ll help you fill out the NOIM (Notice Of Intent To Marry form). This must be filed one month and one day before the wedding is to take place.
- You will need to bring with you your birth certificates, O/S passports or citizenship papers.
- At this first meeting we can also discuss your needs or requirements for the day.
- If you book me on the first meet I offer further discounts when confirmed, I will require a deposit for filing legal documents that is non refundable, with the remaining monies to be paid on or before the wedding day.
Location for the wedding is no problem, whether you want to be married indoors, or outdoors at a park or beach. I am equipped with a PA system that runs on a four hour battery, which is compatible with an Ipod dock, CD player and also with microphones.
Hours of Operation