A fabulous wedding story begins with a memorable ceremony that is all about the two of you, and your unique love for each other! No two couples are exactly the same are they? And that is why, to me, a great wedding ceremony is never a ‘one style suits all’.
I would like you to be assured that my goal at Dream Day Ceremonies is to create a unique and personalized ceremony that you will remember forever!
As this is one of the most important days of your life, I want you to be able to celebrate your commitment with your treasured family and friends and feel relaxed that you are in capable hands.
- Should you give me the honour of marrying you on your Dream Day – then our first meeting would be for you to share your vision of what you imagine your ceremony to be like and what style of wedding you are planning.
- We then fill in the Notice of Intended Marriage (check my website for more details about this – its under ‘legal info’).
- I have put together a great take home folder that includes samples of wedding texts you can choose from including poetry and readings and vows.
- I will also write vows for both of you, or give you assistance should you wish to write your own perfect words to one another.
- Contact and discussions with my marrying couples are unlimited.
- I provide a 1st class PA system and can play your chosen music with this as well.
- I also present you both with a lovely keepsake copy of your ceremony afterwards.
You can also rest easy knowing that I will only perform one wedding per day to ensure that I can give you my undivided attention and the highest standard of professionalism.
I am a qualified, registered and authorized Marriage Celebrant.
One of the joys of doing something I love, is seeing the effect my carefully built ceremonies has on my clients and their guests. It is truly rewarding!
If you would like to know more about me, check out my website listed below, and I look forward to being of service to you!
Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants
Hours of Operation
Mon to Sun: 8.00 am to 8.00 pm, by appointment