Wedding ceremonies from $390, statewide.
I have conducted over 1900 unique weddings since 2004. I have a simple philosophy for helping couples, and that is: keep them informed of options, be anal about the detail, provide bucket loads of support and make sure they enjoy the journey as well as the destination to marriage.
My wedding prices (as at 11/09/2019) are for the Perth metro area;
- $390 for Monday to Friday (including Public Holidays)
- $440 for weekends
- $360 for short simple “just get the certificate” ceremonies at my home office.
I do go STATEWIDE, and I simply negotiate an extra on top of the above prices to cover my costs to perform my celebrant service anywhere in the state of WA. For example only an extra $150 to Bunbury.
I have an extensive website where you will find a large amount of information and a lot of photos (as photos last a lifetime). On this website you will see that my services include:
- All legal requirements being completed by Celebrant
- The couple have a free to keep 12 page comprehensive Wedding Ceremony Guide to work out the words and structure of their own ceremony, with unlimited support.
- Provision of a signing table with a nice table cloth if needed
- A presentation Marriage Certificate
- Ceremony on the day, date and time agreed to
- Rehearsal, if agreed to, at Graham’s home for free
- A fixed price fee – upfront
- A wireless public address system, if required
- A strong voice, with
- A great sense of humour.
If you would like to meet up with me first, without any obligation, just contact me.
Overseas or Interstate couples planning to Marry in Perth (or WA) – If you are not able to meet up till just before the wedding (for example you are overseas or not close to Perth in Western Australia) don’t panic. Just send me an email and we can start the process via the internet by email. Most of all the work can be done from wherever you are in the world. We can even hook up by WhatsApp or Skype after that if you like.
If you are applying for a visa to marry a fiancé from overseas, contact me as I have conducted many Visa Weddings. I am able to write the letter you need to prove you intend to marry for your visa application at no extra charge.
I look forward to hearing from you with your dreams and wishes for your wedding.
“If we could give Graham more than 5 stars, we would! Graham helped make our wedding ceremony amazing! Everyone commented on what a wonderful ceremony it was. Thank you Graham, for going above and beyond to help make our wedding truly memorable and unique.”
Louise Jane Rimmer 2018
I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing Graham is! We came from Ireland to get married in Perth & from the first email I sent to him he was so helpful & informative! Everything was no hassle to him & on the day he was like a breath of fresh air & made everything stress free! He is personally a lovely man & I would recommend anyone looking a marriage celebrant to book him! Thanks again Graham!!
Louise Crory Bell
Hours of Operation