If it is something unique, elegant and stylish you require for your wedding then this Lincoln wedding limousine from Lakes Limousines is the solution. Its timeless design and all the exterior chrome type features of the classic cars along with a modern luxurious interior makes it the perfect wedding limousine.
We’ve made it easy to plan your perfect Perth wedding. Whether you’re picturing something small at home, a large grand ball room affair, an escape to the country, or something else, the amazing suppliers on Wedding WA can turn your wedding vision into reality. Here’s our list of Western Australia’s best wedding suppliers.
How to choose your perfect Perth wedding cars
Usually the best place to start is refining your requirements.
- How many people are you needing transport for?
- How many pickup locations?
- Will you require cars whilst undertaking photos after your ceremony?
- Will you require transfer to a reception venue?
- Will you require transfer to accommodation after your reception?
- Will you require transport for parents, children, or other special guests (eg grandparents)?
- Does your wedding have a theme that you would like your choice of wedding transport to accommodate?
- What will you be wearing? Brides with large trains, or hooped skirts may need wide access doors and a large seating area – small cabins might not be suitable.
Create an transport plan. Number of people, number of hours, start and end suburbs, type of cars most suitable – stretch limousine, classic cars, modern machines. Once you have this sorted, select a shortlist of wedding transport companies and send them an enquiry! Compare packages and inclusions and meet with your shortlisted wedding car suppliers. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver what you require.
Perth and Western Australia has many different types of wedding cars. No matter what type of car or how large your wedding party, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Perth wedding car suppliers.
How to choose your perfect Perth wedding photographer
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Perth has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Perth wedding photographers.
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Venue for your Perth Wedding
Perth and greater Western Australia has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Perth wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget.
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Celebrant for your Perth Wedding
The perfect wedding celebrant will be someone who makes you both feel natural and relaxed. You should be able to pick up on their friendliness and organisational skills at your first meeting. They should show genuine interest in crafting an unique wedding ceremony that will incorporate aspects of your romantic journey along with the necessary legal requirements. Get in touch with a few celebrants, have a chat with them about your wedding ideas, and see whom you feel most comfortable with.
You might also like to check and see if your short-listed celebrants will be conducting any other weddings on your chosen date, and see how they plan to accommodate the timing of the ceremonies. You don’t want them stuck in traffic when they should be at your wedding!
Some celebrants will also offer a PA system or microphone to ensure your guests can hear you well. This can be particularly important if you plan on having a video taken on your day. Be sure to give your videographer your celebrant’s details so they can plan the best way to capture your wedding.
Similarly, some celebrants have a signing table they can provide along with special signing pens and more. Be sure to ask what extra touches they provide as part of their wedding service.
Best wishes for finding your perfect Perth wedding celebrant. Here’s a list of some of Western Australia’s most popular wedding celebrants.
Happy wedding planning. xx
Find the perfect wedding cake for your wedding in Perth or greater Western Australia. Browse designs from some of Perth’s most talented wedding cake suppliers on Wedding WA.
Sweetfayz Designer Cakes specialize in exquisite wedding and engagement cakes. Because they only use fresh ingredients and make from scratch, you can be assured that your cake will taste as good as it looks!
Snow White Cakes’ wedding cakes not only look good, they taste amazing as well! All cakes are made with top quality ingredients, and come in a range of flavours. Their specialty is a decadent layer cake with a variety of flavours, from chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut, walnut, pineapple, cherry and more.
Vinescakes use the best possible ingredients and discuss all aspects of your wedding cake with you from start to finish. Your cake will be created unique. They do not charge extra for various flavor tiers and we also offer a range of gluten free, dairy free, and other dietary requirements that you may require.
Let award winning Divine Design create the cake of your dreams. Whether you are looking for something traditional, funky and modern, or you have your own totally unique design in mind, “Divine Design” will create the cake you’ve always dreamed about to complete your perfect day.
No matter your style of wedding or wedding budget a wedding photographer is essential. They will capture the memories, forgotten moments and enable you to relive your special day forevermore. We’ve complied a list of 10 of Perth’s best wedding photographers to help your wedding planning. It’s essential you book your wedding photographer early, as many of the best will be booked many months or years in advance. So, sit back, relax, and browse through some of the best wedding photographers servicing weddings in Perth and Western Australia.
Your wedding day will be a series of precious moments. A story that unfolds throughout the day. Craig Carson Photography will capture those moments of real emotion; all the excitement and the smiles, the laughter and the tears. In time, these pictures of your wedding grow in significance. They become a key part of the story of your life. You are trusting him to create them and he never takes that for granted.
At EMOTION, they prepared for the unexpected… so you don’t have to. They have a community of talented photographers trained in a modern wedding photography style, always on standby. So, say goodbye to frantic, last-minute Google searches and hello to total peace of mind.
One plus One Photography love weddings! And we absolutely love to capture this special day. In time the memories fade and we start to forget the little things and the small details. They are here exactly for that, to help you remember your most wonderful day in all its glory and beauty for all the times to come. And also to share this day with your kids and grandkids when they are ready. They pride themselves in creating stunning, artistic images for you, as well as the happy and candid shots of your day.
Because your wedding day is the happiest and most important days of your life Inspired Wedding Photography endeavour to provide a professional, trouble free experience and create quality images that will be treasured forever. We guarantee all of our products as we only use the best materials for prints and albums.
CreatEve don’t just want to capture your wedding day, they want to capture your life. They shoot in an unobtrusive style and focus on using natural light and capturing raw emotions. They want to be able to capture the essence and embodiment of what is being expressed at that very moment.
Thinking of a Church wedding? You don’t need to be a regular church goer to get married in a church. Church weddings are popular for those who would like to include a spiritual aspect in their wedding ceremony. There are other benefits too! Like seating for your guests, shelter from poor weather, and parking! We’ve compiled a huge list of churches. Sit back, relax and browse churches in Perth and throughout Western Australia.
Whether you’ve got a large bridal party or small, or your wedding theme is tradition or modern, you’ll need wedding transport. Check out some of Perth’s best wedding car suppliers on Wedding WA. Choose from stretch limousines, modern luxury cars, or glamorous classic cars all from suppliers servicing Perth and Western Australia.
Our classic luxury cars from Very Nice Classics were formally used by royal families throughout Europe. The very first two Princesses went to Princess Elizabeth I (now the Queen) in 1952 and because she liked them so much, she purchased another two. All cars are air conditioned, come with ribbons, a red carpet, white umbrellas, champagne glasses, an esky filled with ice and cold water, and an emergency kit, just in case.
Check out these rare vintage stretch limousines from Thirties Limousines. Their 1929 and 1930 Dodge limousines are the only vehicles of their type currently registered in Western Australia and are now complimented with a Ford 1931 11 seater Limousine, all having been fully restored to their former grandeur.
Bling Limousines provide unforgettable wedding limousine packages. Their Dodge Nitro wedding limousines provide a professional uniformed licensed chauffeur, choice of external decorative ribbon on the front of the limousine, red carpet service, complimentary refreshments, ice, mints and champagne flutes, wheel cover protectors (wheel covers are for bridal parties protection of clothing). The Dodge Nitro limousines make a spectacular photo when been placed in the background.
Allure Limousines are Perth’s best and cheapest limousine hire company. Based in Kardinya, just 11kms south of the Perth CBD and 5kms from the heart of Fremantle, Allure Limousines have some stunning limos available for hire for your next Swan Valley wine tour, wedding, school ball, birthday celebration, anniversary or just for a night out with friends. Each limousine comes fully stocked with bottled water, mints, ice and glassware and we are certain to get your next big night or day off to a flying start.
On your wedding day with Charming Carriages, enjoy the splendour and elegance of a previous era with our charming horse drawn carriage services. Choose for your wedding horse – Bold and beautiful Shire Horse Bob, fairy-tale white Percherons Johnny and/or June, or a truly classic and colonial Clydesdale Toffee.
Michaels Chauffeur Services are a professional and personal chauffeur service operating since 2009 that caters for all your wedding transport requirements. They can make your day special by including bridal ribbon, personalized music selection, refreshments, and flexible scheduling.
Get to the aisle in style, in one of Showtime’s elegant luxurious limousines. Whether it be last minute wedding changes, booking your bucks or hen’s parties, or airport collection for your out-of-town guests, you can relax knowing all the fine details are being taken care of by Showtime’s specialist event coordinators.
Enjoy the plush elegance of WA’s only white stretch or a 12 seater Rolls Royce’s together with matching bridal car. The Richmond Palace Rolls Royce Limousines fleet comprises your choice of Australia’s only 12 or 7 seater white stretch Rolls Royce’s together with matching bridal car. Vehicles are air-conditioned, have a CD-player, leather seating and hand-craftedwood interior.
L.T.D. Limousines is your destination for first class wedding transport in Perth metro and country areas. They have a range of wedding cars available, including the Holden Caprice Sedans (1 to 4 passengers), Ford Fairlane 6 seater, Holden Statesman 8 and 10 seaters, Holden Caprice 10 seater and our HSV Grange Super Stretch 10 seater.
Gateway Limousines are a chauffeured limousine company based in Perth. They provide a range of luxuriously appointed vehicles, including luxury sedans and people movers. Their fleet consists of Holden Caprice sedan, Mercedes C220 sedan, Holden Statesman 9 seater stretch limousine. Mercedes Viano people mover and Toyota Hiace 14 seater mini bus.
Kool Kombis have Perth’s only stretch VW Kombis. They also have a 1956 Bentley and 6 passenger Daimlers. The gunmetal grey Kombi seats 8 rear passengers and 1 in the front. The interior is fitted with aircraft style seats. Coming soon is a period playstation! The Daimlers will seat 6 or 7 passengers and are known as the Royal saloons. The 1956 Bentley is arguably the most stylish and classic of all wedding cars.
West Coast Limousines has a variety of different cars and services to meet your needs. Choose from Holden Statesman, Ford Fairlane limo, Ford LTD limo, Rolls Royce convertible and luxury Rolls Royce limo. With over 20 years experience in Perth WA, the next time you need a luxury vehicle, think of West Coast Limousines first. Enjoy competitive prices, luxury vehicles, and professional service.
For your next special event – wedding, romantic getaway, concert, sporting event, school formal, dining at a fancy restaurant, or even airport and hotel or golf course transfer – Events Chauffeur Services’ goal is to make your event a memorable one for all the right reasons.
Stylish Kombi Tours offer a personal interactive style of chauffeuring, their aim is to make any event with the Kombi a memorable one. From the high end weddings to the beach weddings. They also do winery tours with a difference – perfect for a Hens or Bucks day. Winery tours include a BBQ by the beautiful Swan River and a tour of the Swan Valley’s hidden gems and boutique winery’s that big coach tours don’t go to.