Overlooking glittering Mandjar Bay at The Point Peninsula, The Sebel Mandurah and surrounding waterfront areas offer you a romantic backdrop for your wedding ceremony, and reception of up to 150 guests. Their experienced wedding coordinator will ensure that the smallest details are attended to with styles and flair.
10 Tips to Help you Find and Choose Your Perth Wedding Venue
Perth and greater Western Australia has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Perth wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget.
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
Perth’s Most Amazing Wedding Venues
Whether you’re planning an intimate lunch or dinner for just a few friends and family, a sit down dinner, a cocktail party, or something different all together – share your dreams with Bluewater Bistro and their experienced functions team will help make them a reality.
Enjoy a truly magnificent garden wedding venue only 20 minutes from Perth’s CBD. Rothwood is all ready to host your ceremony and reception with the added advantage of accommodation for your bridal party – all in one fantastic location. A DIY set up where you get to create your special day/ weekend. Or, if your looking for a very low budget ceremony, similar to a registry office, why not book a mid week mini, micro ceremony? Micro weddings are a short and sweet celebration of love. Very simple but with more style and personality than a registry office. You remain in control and are able to customize the occasion to your own individual requirements.
Barefoot Beach Weddings originated with one thing in mind, the perfect location. If you are a beach lover or just love the idea of a simple, yet stunning beach wedding, their venue is your venue. They offer a range of wedding packages catering for up to 200 cocktail or 100 seated, open air or fully enclosed function room, to complement the already expansive deck and entertaining area. A wedding on the foreshore a few steps away from the party. Sounds too easy!