Stellar Visions consists of Hugh Buttsworth (Silver WEVA International award winner 2009) and Rob Dose (International Photographer of 2009 Award winner Wedding Category). They have been capturing weddings for 14 years now. All our work includes post production and editing, without watermarks or obligation to print. The digital files will be uploaded to cloud-based storage link for you to download in your own time, as often as you like.
Simone Harris Photography is an international award-winning wedding photographer based in Perth, Australia with over 20 years industry experience. For everyday couples who want peace-of-mind, and a professional wedding photographer, who understands photographing the key moments of your wedding day means everything. Specialising in wedding photography in Western Australia. For lovers marrying in Perth, Fremantle, the Swan Valley, South West WA, The Wheatbelt and all areas of WA.
Capturing the love, passion and raw emotions that define your wedding day is what West Coast Weddings is all about. They are a husband and wife team that combine creative photography and videography skills with empathy, experience, and emotive story-driven techniques to produce beautiful, artistic and cinematic wedding day memories as unique as you are.
Wedding WA’s 9 Step Guide to Finding the Best Perth Wedding Photographer
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Perth has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Perth wedding photographers.
Best Perth Wedding Photographers
Wedding Photographers throughout Australia
If you’re planning a wedding in another area throughout Australia, be sure to check out these articles.
How to Plan the Best Wedding in Perth or Regional Western Australia
If you’re newly engaged and wondering where to start when it comes to wedding planning then read on! We’ve compiled a handy how-to guide of wedding planning resources to help you get started.
You can start your wedding planning in 13 easy steps. Wedding WA has everything you need to plan a fabulous wedding in Perth and Western Australia.
Don’t forget anything! Use the free Wedding WA wedding planning checklist to organise the perfect wedding in Perth or Western Australia.
Available for download in Microsoft Excel format is the Wedding WA Wedding Organiser. This spread sheet includes the Wedding WA checklist, guest list planner, budget starter and seating planner.
Budget saving tips and ideas, wedding etiquette and answers to common wedding planning questions.
Sit back, relax, and browse through some of the best wedding suppliers servicing weddings in Perth and Western Australia.
Be inspired be real couples who have been married in Perth and Western Australia.
Tips and checklists to help you choose your perfect Perth wedding suppliers. Questions to ask, how to create shortlists to suit your needs and wedding style.
Quickly find wedding suppliers who fit your wedding style or theme. Don’t have a style or theme yet? Then the image galleries will help you narrow down your perfect wedding suppliers.
The Wedding WA Supplier Profile videos are a great introduction to the amazing wedding suppliers in Perth and Western Australia.
Follow our Social Channels
Stay in touch, keep up to date, discover expos, open days, special offers, new wedding suppliers and more across our social channels.
Facebook – facebook.com/weddingwa
Instagram – instagram.com/wedding.wa
Twitter – twitter.com/weddingwa
Youtube – youtube.com/channel/UCP3rsNewSlJAHzF38AlelGw
Pinterest – pinterest.com.au/WeddingWA/