This elegant, self-catering, sole-use venue is only available to one group or party at any one time, ensuring it is exclusively yours for the whole of your stay.
With accommodation on-site, BYO alcohol and no curfew, you will certainly have a wedding to remember at Stonebarn.
The main lodge is nestled in a tranquil valley overlooking a dam stocked with trout and marron. The property is bordered by the Warren River and surrounded by state forest.
- Exclusive use of the 160 acre estate
- Six ceremony locations available
- Three reception areas
- Multiple stunning photography locations
- Luxury accommodation included
- BYO Alcohol
- Celebrate all night – at Stonebarn there is no curfew!
Stay a few more days and enjoy the tranquil natural surroundings, forrest trails and secluded bush bath. Stonebarn is a unique hideaway to relax, retreat and make memories.
Please contact us for availability and booking enquiries, any questions you may have or to book a site visit.
Hours of Operation