Burrowed on the ridge of Yallingup within Western Australia – 10 minutes from Dunsborough – the Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door wedding venue is famous for its extensive array of award-winning wines and home to sweeping views across its vineyards and over the Wildwood Valley. Even better, this premium wedding venue is one of the very few in all of Australia to allow for any caterer of your choosing.
If you would like personal involvement from a Family run business, this is the venue for you. Located in the famous Margaret River wine region of Western Australia, nestled on the edge of Yallingup and only 10 minutes from Dunsborough, the Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door wedding venue is home to West Australia’s number one wedding destination.
What better way to start the next chapter of your life immersed in the sweeping views of the Credaro Estate’s vineyards and Wildwood Valley within the romantic setting of Credaro Estate Cellar Door; Tuscan fashioned Cellar Door and terrace, a backdrop of expansive views across the vineyards and Wildwood Valley, wow your guests with Credaro’s award-winning wines, perfectly complemented with tantalising food offerings.
Top three things you’ll love about your Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door wedding
- The Setting. Visually stunning; panoramic views of the vineyards across Wildwood Valley and the Tuscan style of the Cellar building. As it is isolated, you need not worry about noise complaints from residents as you might do at a city wedding venue. Greenlight for raucous shenanigans!
- The Wines. The Credaro Family Estate cellar door is owned and operated by the Credaro family. They have a long history of producing high-quality wines in the Margaret River wine region.
- Bring your own caterer. Choose the best of the best for everything wedding related. With an incredible selection of award-winning wine taken care of, a beautiful setting, all you need is to choose a caterer. Imagine the number of food tastings you can go on!
Wedding spaces at Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door
- Upper lawn area. Opt for an intimate tipi or an extravagant marquee structure within the grounds of the Upper lawn area.
- Lower lawn area. The perfect spot for your wedding ceremony, with panoramic views over the vines. Descend the gorgeous limestone staircase, walk down the aisle in style and say yes in front of your loved ones.
- Barrel Room. The perfect wet weather option for your nuptials. Alternatively, this is the ideal spot for your post-ceremony drinks.
Hours of Operation