Buckland Estate is a heritage wedding venue in Avon Valley that dates back to 1863. Set on a sprawling pastoral property just an hour from Perth, Buckland Estate includes a stately Victorian Georgian manor and two cottages. Accommodation is available on-site as well as plenty of options for your wedding ceremony and reception.
Buckland Estate is a heritage farm/homestead that was established in 1936. It abounds with beauty and history and has many location options for your ceremony and reception. We offer a boutique relaxed atmosphere and allow you the freedom to plan your own wedding or help you where required through our professional associated planners and staff. We are also happy to assist you with any special requirements and ideas you may have.
Why Get Married at Buckland Estate?
- Grand historic property
- Plan your own wedding or use our planners
- Many flexible wedding options – rustic to formal
- Any cultural wedding welcome
- Exclusive use of the property
- Private Brides preparation room
- Separate Groom preparation area
- Private formal photography room
- Beautiful photo opportunities
- Numerous ceremony and reception options
- Many accommodation options
- Glamping / camping sites
- BYO alcohol
- Private and quiet
- Lots of vehicle and coach parking spaces
- No hidden costs
- We are here to help you and ensure the perfect day
- Your memories will live forever with this grand heritage estate.
We look forward to working with you to create many great memories and photos for your special day.
Hours of Operation