Forest Lodge Resort is a quiet, secluded and stunning property which is conveniently located on the edge of Pemberton township. With its 103 years of absolute charm, there are many locations to choose from within the magical setting of the Forest Lodge Resort, offering the most versatile and timelessly elegant wedding venue for your special day. From the first arrival to the final day-after farewell, you and your guests will find everything they need within walking distance as we are situated just outside the township of Pemberton.
We’ve made it easy to plan your perfect church wedding. Whether you’re looking for one in Perth, or in a picturesque country town, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect church for your wedding ceremony on Wedding WA.
Howard Park is an exclusive wedding venue with a limited number of weddings each season. Architecturally designed and luxuriously appointed, the Wine Chapel provides a unique wedding offering, perfect for the wine connoisseur couple or those simply wanting a sophisticated event in one of the South West’s most elegant venues.
Rothwood is a truly magnificent garden wedding venue only 20 minutes from Perth’s CBD. The private gardens at the bottom of Perth’s foothills are a mixture of native, succulent and tropical plants. All set within a huge wooded back drop and a small bridge over Yule Brook which meanders down from Lesmurdie Falls. Rothwood is all ready to host your ceremony and reception with the added advantage of accommodation for your bridal party – all in one fantastic location.
Abbey Beach Resort is the leading wedding venue in the South-West located right on the stunning beachfront of Geographe Bay, offering you a unique and romantic location to hold your wedding. Hold your wedding ceremony within beautiful landscaped gardens, and your wedding reception, large or intimate in their grand ballroom. Take advantage of the location and make use of our beach frontage with direct access, scenic walkways and gardens for your ceremony and great photo opportunities.
Wedding ideas and inspiration from around Australia. Browse venues, flowers, photography, cars, real weddings and more. Find tips and ideas to make your wedding day perfect.
- Real Weddings Sydney
- Real Weddings Melbourne
- Real Weddings Adelaide
- Real Weddings Perth
- Real Weddings Queensland
- Popular Sydney Wedding Cars
- Sydney’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Melbourne Wedding Cars
- Melbourne’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Adelaide Wedding Cars
- Adelaide’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Perth Wedding Cars
- Perth’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Queensland Wedding Cars
- Queensland’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
Wedding Flowers & Decoration
- Sydney Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Melbourne Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Adelaide Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Perth Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Queensland Wedding Decoration Inspo
Wedding Hair & Makeup
- 5 of Melbourne’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- 5 of Adelaide’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- 5 of Perth’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- 5 of Queensland’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- How to Pick Your Perfect Sydney Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Sydney’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Pick the Perfect Melbourne Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Melbourne’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Choose Your Perfect Adelaide Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Adelaide’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Pick the Perfect Perth Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Perth’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Pick Your Perfect Queensland Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Queensland’s Best Wedding Photographers
- Popular Sydney Wedding Venues
- 25 Best Wedding Venues in Sydney (2020)
- Popular Melbourne Wedding Venues
- 25 Best Wedding Venues in Melbourne (2020)
- 15 of the Best Wedding Venues in The Adelaide Hills (2020)
- How To Find Your Perfect Adelaide Wedding Venue
- Popular Adelaide Wedding Venues
- 50 Best Wedding Venues in Adelaide (2020)
- Popular Perth Wedding Venues
- 50 Best Wedding Venues in Perth (2020)
- 10 of Brisbane’s Best Wedding Reception Venues (2020)
- Popular Queensland Wedding Venues
- 25 Best Wedding Venues in Queensland (2020)
The Yoothamurra Homestead is just 35kms from Perth city, but feels a world away. This family owned cattle farm offers a wedding weekend celebration! You have the freedom to use they space as you wish and create your day with a reflection of your own personalities. BYO beverages and you can choose to have a DIY arrangement or an all inclusive package. The Homestead sleeps a maximum of 18 people.
BWG Functions is a beautiful heritage listed venue high on the hill at Heathcote Reserve with 270 degree views of the Perth City skyline and Swan River. With a red brick exterior, dark wood decor and contrasting white trimmings our function areas each have their own unique personalities giving you the perfect background for a relaxed, fun and distinctive wedding.
Cullen Wines is one of the oldest wineries in Margaret River, and produces some of Australia’s most highly rated and iconic wines. You can hold your ceremony on the estate amongst the stunning backdrop of the vineyard. Their restaurant accommodates up to 100 guess comfortably. Alternatively, if you are considering a springtime or summer event, there is nothing more spectacular and romantic than long tables on the lawn overlooking the whispering vines. They have a range of menu and wine packages available for various tastes and budgets, and can cater for all dietary requirements.