Fridays Studio is a New York style warehouse located on Old Aberdeen Place in West Perth. Recently renovated by Ian and Erick, the space has been designed as a canvas for creativity, including characterful white textured walls, polished concrete floors and large sections of exposed brickwork. BYO caterer allowed. Fridays Studio prices are affordable and can be adapted to suit your wedding budget. The spacious areas are open for creativity, the flexibility and beautiful surroundings will make your wedding exceptional.
Are you recently engaged? Need a venue that is timeless, charming, architectural – all at once; and yet also a blank canvas? Perth Mess Hall gives you the versatility to let your creativity juices flow. Nestled in the heart of Perth’s Cultural District, with its expansive curved truss roof system that creates a powerful and dynamic space, PMH is an architectural gem that was once used as a space for former officers to commune and dine. Today, Perth Mess Hall boasts a fully serviced bar, and also a fully licensed outdoor courtyard area. Together, with a total capacity of over 1000 people, at both the Drill Hall and the courtyard, it is a beautiful blank canvas which allows you to have so much flexibility and showcase your creativity.
Let Sandalford Estate in the picturesque Swan Valley make your wedding day the most memorable occasion. Whether you are planning an intimate, casual or a traditional wedding they have multiple venues to perfectly suit your special day. An extensive range of function facilities complemented by Sandalford’s experience delivering great food, wine and service, time and time again will ensure your wedding is a memorable occasion.
Wedding WA’s 10 Step Guide to Finding the Perfect Perth Wedding Reception Venue
Perth and greater Western Australia has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Perth wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget.
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
Nedlands Yacht Club has stunning views, peaceful surroundings and excellent facilities, all the ingredients for a perfect wedding celebration! Choose from an indoor area with modern bar and dance floor, or celebrate on their pristine foreshore with either a cocktail or sit down reception. This option is becoming increasingly popular with couples as the beautiful city views over the water and dancing under the stars is a perfect way to celebrate your big day!