Dennis Tan Creative aim to capture the emotion and joy of the most important day in your life – for eternity. Through Dennis’ lens, your love lasts forever. Dennis Tan Creative specialises in capturing the emotions, unforgettable moments and romantic storytelling of your special celebration. His approach is simple, relaxed and effective.
One of the most important aspects of your wedding is to have fun, and to have that fun reflected through the photos that will be the story of your big day. CK Images always aim to have as much fun as possible, while still capturing the images that will define your day.
At Shadowcast Images wedding and portrait photography is not just a job, it’s their passion. They believe that this comes through in their relaxed casual but professional approach in the way they work and through the quality of photos that are delivered.
Fox and Luna Photography love capturing the moments as they happen and showing the love, emotion and precious interactions with your nearest and dearest on your wedding day! Their couples love their candid, relaxing and nonintrusive approach to photographing their special day. Nothing overly posed or set up, just your wedding as the day goes!
ITN Photographics is a premier photographic and videography studio specialising in wedding and portraiture photography. Tony is passionate about his craft and maintains a cutting edge industry awareness, blending emerging trends with his practical experience to ensure one of a kind, award winning images and lasting memories.
Inspired Wedding Photography are based in Baldivis but able to service the Perth metropolitan area, Paul am also happy to travel to regional areas in the South West of WA. Because your wedding day is the happiest and most important days of your life Paul will endeavour to provide a professional, trouble free experience and create quality images that will be treasured forever.
Craig Carson Photography believe that making the memories should be relaxed and fun – just an extension of the joy of the day. He embraces the wedding photography with a sense of fun, keeping the photo session relaxed with candid moments and elegant, natural portraits. He offers flexible photography packages starting from just a few hours or until the last dance and I will happily customise a package to suit you.
Blue Media Weddings are lovers of love and fully accredited wedding photographers and videographer. They’re lovers of adventure, dreamers, ocean obsessed and slightly addicted to LOVE! Your wedding day is meant to be an amazing celebration full of love and laughter so you probably want a photographer / videographer who is fun to be around and that is them!
How to choose your perfect Perth wedding photographer
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Perth has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Perth wedding photographers.