Chapel Farm is a substantial, uniquely versatile venue exuding character and off-beat charm. It is the perfect canvas for all types of ceremonies and receptions, from gothic to traditional.
Have your ceremony by our lake or in our private courtyard and your reception in one of our indoor or alfresco dining environments, all offer views of our lake, waterfall and gardens. With plenty of space, a range of menus to suit all palates and pockets, on-site accommodation in Getaways and a new bar and cocktail lounge, The Tap, there is no other setting quite like ours.
- Capacity for up to 250 guests
- Lake-side ceremonies
- Private courtyard & waterfall area
- Indoor, alfresco & lake-side dining options
- Super selection of local & international beers & wines
- Drinks packages
- Broad selection of menus to suit all palates & pockets
- Off-beat & versatile venue
- On-site accommodation – Getaways
- The Tap – a converted Victorian homestead for pre-wedding drinks
- DJ Phil [our recommended favourite & not bad on the eye]
- Landscaped gardens, hundreds of native plants & rose bushes
- Child friendly [we have animals]
- Only 15 mins from the airports & 20 mins from Perth CBD
- Disabled facilities
- Ample parking
- More than a decade of wedding experience
- Open 7 days & public holidays.
Hours of Operation